2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Phoenix
The Grand Canyon has so many sights and colors, and this two day trip gives you time to see them all. From the brilliant red sandstone country of Sedona, to a visit to the Painted Desert and an authentic Navajo Reservation, you'll love every minute.
- All entrance fees included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Qualified and professional pilot
Explore the Grand Canyon on this overnight tour which includes Sedona, the Painted desert and a visit to an authentic trading post on the Navajo Reservation for shopping.
This tour offers a perfect way for a visitor to spend extra time at the Grand Canyon. The overnight tour begins with a visit to the dramatic red rock country of Sedona where your guide will point out some of the scenic highlights and includes a stop for coffee and photos. Then travel to the Navajo Indian Reservation to visit a local trading post with a great selection of traditional and local art. After arriving at the Grand Canyon, tour the East Rim drive for stops at dramatic viewpoints. Then enjoy time in the Grand Canyon Village area for views or a nature walk before checking into your local accommodations.
Your morning is free to take an optional helicopter tour or see the Imax Theatre presentation. Enjoy a walk along the rim or take the West Rim tram (seasonal) to other scenic viewpoints. You will return to Phoenix in the evening.
Overnight accommodations will be made at either the Yavapai Lodge, Maswik Lodge or Bright Angel Lodge subject to availability.
Please note: The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
• Please note: Luggage Policy ~ One standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per person ONLY. This policy is strictly enforced. Space is at a premium for guest comfort. Extra luggage cannot be transported. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left at your hotel.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Tour departs from most Valley Hotels in Phoenix. Airport pickup is not available.
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- 1 night accommodation
- Grand Canyon shuttle pass (when staying outside the Village)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional) - 15% Gratuity is recommended if you enjoyed your tour
- Helicopter flight (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room
- Vans seat a maximum of 12 or 14 people
- Please note: Luggage Policy ~ One standard size carry-on (9”x14”x22”) and one personal item (ex. purse or camera bag) per person ONLY. This policy is strictly enforced. Space is at a premium for guest comfort. Extra luggage cannot be transported.
Average 4.30 out of 5 stars based on 43 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
This Grand Canyon tour was scheduled through Cool Destinations as a broker for a regional tour company. The tour operator handled the bookings for the overnight tour well; we had no problems or glitches with the process. We sent an email through Cool Destinations to the tour company with my direct email contact information. That proved helpful during the tour as we needed to confirm details during the tour as we changed drivers.
Very nicely done! Very organized and each of the drivers were very personable and knowledgeable. They explained everything and were in constant communication so we knew what was happening when needed. Glad we took the two day tour so we had time to relax and look around on our own. Other people did the tour in one day and I'm sure it was exhausting.
Our tour to the Grand Canyon with Wayne Parker was incredible! He is the best tour guide we've ever had! He is a knowledgeable, energetic, and experienced guide. He navigated some narrow, twisty, climbing roads with skill while providing interesting commentary and caring for the groups needs and comforts. He is very familiar with the area and knows great spots to eat, to view the sights and to get great photos.
The tour included a scenic drive from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon with an overnight stay. Since it was our first visit to the Grand Canyon, we weren't quite prepared for how dark and cold it gets at night. If you'll be walking around after sunset, bring a flashlight and something warm to put on.
We had a different driver for our ride back to Phoenix. This time we took the freeway no scenic route and it was just a ride without the commentary. The freeways in this area can be a bit nerve-wracking at times, with people following too close for comfort at 75-80 mph. But, we got there without incident.
The overnight tour of the Grand Canyon out of Phoenix was fantastic. Including transportation to the Grand Canyon with a stop in Sedona, one night's lodging at the Maswik Lodge, a tour of awesome views along the canyon rim, and transportation back, it was also a great value. The tour ran smoothly. Our guides, Manny, JR, and Ray, all provided personalized, warm, friendly, and informative guiding. I found them all to be caring and concerned as well as entertaining. Lodging at Maswik was simple but clean and adequate, and the lodge provided a good cafe with many choices, as well as help in setting up other activities. Everything worked together to provide a troublefree and seamless experience, and I felt that I had time to really see and absorb the wondrous Canyon. I'm so glad that I had my first experience of this awesome natural wonder with this tour, run by Ma and Pa Tours. Excellent experience.
We would recommend staying over night at the Grand Canyon, this enabled us to view and tour more of the Grand Canyon at our leisure. The accommodations were very nice. Our driver/guide was very nice and informative.
Surpassed our expectations. The drive from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon was wonderful. Great guide. Loved the stop at the Navajo reservation where we stopped to eat the lunch that we bought in a lovely restaurant/bakery in Sedona. Overnight accommodations at the Canyon were terrific. We able to watch elk out the window of our room. Highly recommend this tour.
the tour was great! friendly driver/tour guide. My husband and I met Chris on the first day of the tour. We stopped in Sedona for 20 minutes (really short time) and we had lunch (not included on the trip) in Canyon Market. Also, the 2nd day we have Smokey it was fun as well! worth it.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5350GCO
Similar Tours & Activities