2-Day Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Sunrise Tour
Take in the best of the Southwest on this overnight small group tour from Las Vegas. Walk through magical Antelope Canyon, witness the sunrise over the majestic Grand Canyon, and peer down a 1000 foot sheer rock wall at Horseshoe Bend.
Day one begins with your pickup from select Las Vegas hotels. Enjoy your included continental breakfast and coffee on the drive through the desert, up through the Virgin River Gorge and past the painted colors of Kanab, Utah. Try the included snacks and drinks, and stay connected with the free on board WiFi on this 4.5 hour ride out to Page, Arizona. Page is home to two of the best attractions in area: Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Antelope Canyon is your first stop in Page. Follow your Navajo tour guide through the twists and turns of this not-to-be-missed slot canyon. After you have lunch in Page, it is off to the 1.5 mile round-trip hike to Horseshoe Bend. Peer down a 1000-foot drop to a horseshoe shaped curve in the Colorado River. From Horseshoe Bend, travel to the Grand Canyon for your overnight stay.
Day 2: You will leave the hotel early to catch the sunrise over the Grand Canyon. Arrive at the Grand Canyon 30 minutes before the sun rises to watch as the suns rays illuminate the different shades of the Grand Canyon. After the sunrise, you will travel to 2 of the best scenic overlooks of the Grand Canyon for uncrowded early morning viewing sessions. From the Grand Canyon you will travel to historic Williams, Arizona for brunch. After brunch, you will experience Route 66. Drive along the open road and visit a throwback 1950s town and discover what makes Route 66 America's Mother Road. The last stop on day 2 is the Hoover Dam. Enjoy wide views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before you are dropped off back at your Las Vegas hotel.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket ($55)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each booking includes 1 hotel room.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pickups commence 30-60 minutes before the tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-73781P2
Similar Tours & Activities