2-Day Colorado River Rafting Trip through Westwater Canyon
The Westwater Canyon whitewater-rafting trip in Utah is designed for adventurers who want an action-packed Colorado River rafting vacation, but only have a few days to spare. Experience beautiful landscapes, hiking, thrilling rapids, pristine beaches, and rugged camping on this 3-day trip. All meals, safety equipment , and transport to and from departure point are included. Rafting trips begin in May and run through September.
Important to note: camping gear is not included, but is available to rent for between $40 - $65.
Itineraries can vary widely from one trip to the next based on group desires, Mother Nature, and courtesy for other groups on the river. The typical itineraries below illustrate a 3-day trip through Westwater Canyon on the Colorado River.
Day 1: Meet at Green River, Utah headquarters at 8:00 am. Pack bags at river headquarters before ride to Westwater Ranger Station. Relaxing float to Little Hole Canyon’s natural amphitheater where shards of Native American pottery can be seen. In favorable conditions a short hike up Little Dolores Canyon reveals a beautiful desert waterfall and swimming hole. Camp near Little Dolores.
Day 2: Leisurely breakfast before rapids of Westwater. Rapids, one right after another; Marble, Staircase, Hunter’s, Funnel Falls, and Surprise . . . leads to Skull Rapid, one of the Colorado’s fiercest drops. Finish with Bowling Alley, Sock-it-to-me and Last Chance. Vans will return you to our headquarters in Green River at the end of the trip.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2075 E Main St, Green River, UT 84525, USA
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transportation to and from the River from our Green River Headquarters
- Life Jackets and River bags
- All meals and beverages starting with lunch on day one and ending with lunch on day three.
- Guides, permits and rafting adventure
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camping gear. You can rent camping gear from us for $65 or $40
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-24346P3