2-Day Alcatraz Evening Tour and Yosemite Day Tour with Aquarium Admission
See Alcatraz Island during the evening and learn the history of “The Rock” with a 3-hour ferry and audio tour of the island and prison. Then check out San Francisco’s Aquarium of the Bay and get up close and personal with our underwater neighbors followed by day 2 in Yosemite park which includes a guided tour of Yosemite Valley with our informative and professional guides providing history and insight into one of the earth’s best examples of a glaciated valley.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Day 1: Alcatraz tour Make your own way to Pier 33 in San Francisco for the 15-minute ferry ride across the bay to Alcatraz Island. When you land on ‘the Rock,’ receive a brief history of Alcatraz, and then head into the cellblock to learn about the former federal prison, now a national park.
Via the provided audio tour 'Doing Time,' you'll hear interviews from former inmates such as Al Capone (Scarface) and Machine Gun Kelly. Expect to spend up to 2.5 hours on the self-guided audio tour; you can explore the prison grounds and stay as long as you wish before hopping back on the ferry to return to Pier 33. (Ferry departs approximately every 30 minutes.)
Then, head over to the Aquarium of the Bay and use your all-day access pass.
Day 2: Yosemite National Park Day Tour
Yosemite is a magnificent wilderness only a few hours’ drive from San Francisco. A Yosemite Day Tour from San Francisco will complete your trip to Northern California. Your day in Yosemite park includes a guided tour of Yosemite Valley with our informative and professional guides providing history and insight into one of the earth’s best examples of a glaciated valley. You will stop to photograph Yosemite’s amazing rock formations, expansive skylines, and astounding waterfalls. You will also have free time alone to walk, hike, bike, swim and reflect on the beauty and grandeur of this natural wonder. When you’re dropped off, you’ll leave with a special custom-printed Incredible Adventures reusable tote bag! From door step to door step, the breathtaking beauty of one of California’s most unique landscapes will give you memories to last a lifetime!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: • Zone 1: Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf - Corner of Mason and North Point (6:20 a.m.) Covering north-west of Van Ness, Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Fort Mason
• Zone 2: Le Meridien - Battery Street Entrance (6:35 a.m.) Covering Financial District, Chinatown, Embarcadero
• Zone 3: San Francisco Hilton Union Square - Mason St side (6:50 a.m.) Covering Union Square, hotels west of Van Ness
• Zone 4: Holiday Inn Civic Center (7:10 a.m.) BART riders, SOMA area, Civic Center, AirBnB/Private residence, Caltrain riders, hotels south-west of Van Ness
• Zone 5: Dublin BART Station (7:45 a.m.) Oakland/Berkeley East bay or inland guests that don't need to come into the city for pickupAlcatraz ferries depart from Pier 33
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Return Details: Yosemite Day Tour returns to original departure point; Alcatraz ferries return to Pier 33
- Complimentary hotel pickup/dropoff (day 2 only)
- Full-time professional, knowledgeable guide
- Narrated in-coach tour of Yosemite (1.5 hrs)
- Transportation to/from Yosemite in bio-fuel mini-coach
- Alcatraz Island Night Tour Tickets ($47.30 USD)
- Transportation to/from Alcatraz and Aquarium on day 1
- Meals (stops will be made to purchase food)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 3 hours of free time in Yosemite Valley
- Alcatraz info
- For security purposes, a government-issued photo ID is required for all guests to board the Alcatraz ferry
- Alcatraz audio tour is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Mandarin, Portuguese and Korean
- You may leave Alcatraz Island at any time; ferries depart every 30 to 40 minutes; the last departing ferry is usually 6:30pm
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3454YOSALCN
Similar Tours & Activities