2.5-Hour Private Kiteboarding Lessons at Kanaha Beach in Kihului
Experience a 2.5-hour kiteboarding lesson in Maui by learning the basics from a professional Instructor. Learn how to set up a kite or fly a kite on land, before practice skills like self-rescues and body dragging upwind. This kiteboarding lesson is for riders of all abilities. Please advise the preferred departure time under special requirements upon booking. This is a private class so we will work at your own pace. Please let us know if you have prior kiteboard experience and will tailor your lesson for your exact level.
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Meet and greet your kitesurf Instructor at the "Kite Beach" on the Kanaha Beach Park. Learn how to set up a kite or fly a kite on land, but before practice skills like self-rescues and body dragging upwind. This kiteboarding lesson is for riders of all abilities, it fits any experience level. All the gear, the control systems, safety systems are provided. This 2,5-hour private lesson gives you a good overview of what the sport of kiteboarding has to offer.
Depending on your skill level, you will end with getting the kiteboard in and out of the water, and put everything that you have learned into motion and start riding the waves of Maui.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 720 Amala Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise the preferred departure time under special requirements upon booking
- All participants must be able to swim
- Dress swim attire
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-30429P12
Similar Tours & Activities