2.5 Hour Lower East Side Walking & Tasting Tour
Enter the old school feel of NYC in the neighborhood known as the Lower East Side. From the tenement homes to the countless pushcarts that roamed these streets you will get to experience the very few old establishments left in the city. The feel of Jewish immigration holds heavy still in the neighborhood as we get severed knishes from an establishment dating back to the early 1900's. We also venture to the one and only world famous Katz Delicatessen.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower East Side, New York City, NY
We will travel the Lower East Side of NYC with (6) different tastings.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: The Gatsby Hotel, 135 E Houston St, New York, NY 10002, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: Doughnut Plant, 379 Grand St, New York, NY 10002, USA
- Entry/Admission - Lower East Side
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-117489P8
Similar Tours & Activities