2.5-Hour Hollywood Walking and Hiking Tour
Explore quieter streets to see Beautiful Hidden Neighborhoods in Hollywood. Enjoy a fun Walking Tour of the Walk of Fame and Hiking Tour to unique locations, starting on Hollywood Blvd to Runyon Canyon Park, for Amazing skyline City Views of Los Angeles at Sunset. Family Friendly, for a great Outdoor Adventure in the Heart of Hollywood. Explore Film Locations like, Catch me if you Can, Forrest Gump, Back to the Future, Lethal Weapon, Italian Job, and Iron Man 3.
Soak in a Beautiful Los Angeles Sunset and get many Photo opportunities with help and tips from your Experienced Photographer and Tour Guide. Learn lots of insight and historical facts for a new perspective on Hollywood. Great Outdoor Activity for Everyone to enjoy. Contact ahead for any Inquiries you may have. See You Soon!
Outdoorsy types who can’t bear the thought of riding around in a vehicle for two hours should consider this tour, which combines walking visits to historic filming locations and other famous sights (Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, the Roosevelt Hotel) with a pleasant, ability-tailored hike through a beautiful Park in the Hollywood Hills. The tour is timed perfectly so as to see the landmarks on Hollywood Boulevard while it’s still light outside, and then to catch the sunset and the city’s twinkling lights from the gorgeous vantage point up in the hills above LA.
Visit the Walk of Fame Stars and see where the Academy Awards, plus many Game shows like American Idol are held at the Dolby Theatre. You will also see wonderful views of Griffith Park and the Hollywood Sign. Definitely bring your camera and your smiles!
This Tour has different Routes and Levels, for all kinds of Outdoor Enthusiast.
Start and End at the Roosevelt Hotel. See You Soon!
• TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
• Runyon Canyon Park, 2000 N Fuller Ave Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90046-2308
• Dolby Theatre, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6136
• El Capitan Theatre, 6838 Hollywood Blvd Rua Versalhes 45 Casa 4, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6102
• Hollywood Tourz, 7000 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood Walk of Fame, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6002
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi Connection
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
For these types of tours, I think the best feature is the guide. Scott was one of the best tour guides. His enthusiasm for the city of Los Angeles is unmatched and his tour really highlights some of the lesser-known nuances of the downtown area. Would highly recommend.
My hiking tour was amazing. First I must say my tour guide was friendly and welcoming. He had very good knowledge of the history of Hollywood and knew the best route to go when hiking. It was suppose to be a group of people, I think 7 however I was the only person so it felt like a VIP
Scott was the best ever!! He was very informative and attentive. I will most definitely be bringing my family back to tour with him again
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-56507P1
Similar Tours & Activities