2.5 Hour Hoboken Walking and Food Tasting Tour
An up-and-coming foodie city, Hoboken is filled with restaurants exploring the cuisine of countless countries across the world. Whether you're in the mood for a pot pie from Tony Boloney's or a tasty falafel from Mammouns Falafel, we've got you covered. On our Hoboken tour, we visit the spots that are quickly making this city a destination for foodies and tourists alike. We also visit, a very famous bakery, a local favorite bagel shop and more!!! These are only a couple of the stops we take, buy your ticket today and find out where we'll be chowing down next!!!
For a limited time we are giving away a FREE BAG with every ticket purchase.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoboken Waterfront Walkway, On the Western shore of the Hudson River, Hoboken, NJ
Enjoy a walk along the waterfront and take in all the history and food that this trendy neighborhood just steps from NYC has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Certified Local Tours, One Penn Plaza Suite 6251, New York City, NY 10119-0002
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Joboken Cafe, 23 Hudson Pl, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:30 AM
- Return Details: Washington Street, Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoboken Waterfront Walkway
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Paul was a great guide and made the trip fun. Come hungry and enjoy the food. If you are a picky eater, this tour is not for you.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-117489P3
Similar Tours & Activities