2.5-hour Coffee and Doughnut Tour in Downtown Portland
On this tastiest of tasting tours not only will you learn volumes about third wave coffee but you'll also be treated to decadent delights throughout this 2.5-hour walking tour. We'll meander through Downtown Portland visiting 5 specialty cafes where we'll sample delicious coffee and house-made delights - think classic donuts made to perfection, French canelé and an indulgent affagato. You'll sample coffee made using a variety of brew methods; cold brew coffee; and shots of the city's finest espresso. This tour is sure to be a crowd-pleaser for adults and kids alike as we explore Portland's vibrant Downtown.
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Third Wave Coffee Tours, Portland, OR 97205
Meet your guide at 10:30am at a downtown coffee shop to begin your tour. During this tasty coffee-tasting tour, you will not only learn volumes about the third wave of coffee, but also be treated to decadent delights throughout your time on this 2.5-hour walking tour.
Meander through downtown Portland and discover 5 specialty cafes where you'll sample delicious coffee and house-made delights. Among the snacks offered, taste classic doughnuts, a French canele, and an indulgent affagato - a coffee-based dessert.
Enjoy coffee made using a variety of brew methods, and savor shots of the city's finest espresso. This is sure to be a crowd-pleasing tour for adults and kids alike, offering a taste of the coffee culture as well as the lively downtown Portland area.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Upper Left Roasters, 555 SW Morrison St Suite 100, Portland, OR 97204, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30am
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Third Wave Coffee Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
This tour was everything I hoped for! The tour guide was super knowledgeable and I learned so much about coffee during the tour. It's a coffee lovers dream...and even converted my non coffee liking fiance. Great coffee spots definitely on my list for my next visit!
Unusual , interesting tour. Learned a lot about coffee from leader and baristas. I wished that there had been more donuts.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-47319P1
Similar Tours & Activities