2 1/2 Hour Craig-Cat Tour of Estero Island and Lovers Key
This is an interactive adventure which seeks wildlife, sea life, adventure and beauty. Not your everyday guided tour when you get to DRIVE YOUR OWN BOAT! Your guide is driving his boat in front of you, keeping you safe and pointing out the sights. Winding through the mangroves and zipping across the open waters is an experience best had on our incredible crafts! The waters around Fort Myers Beach have an abundance of wildlife and although we can never guarantee what we will see, there are typically many dolphins, manatees, sting and whip rays and a variety of shore birds that inhabit the waters and areas around us! All of which we will snap as many pictures as we can and email to you after the tour for keepsake!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
View the 7 mile SWFL coastline from a different perspective. View the Old Florida charm in a new and exciting way!
Pass By: Mound House, 451 Connecticut St, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931-3708
The Mound House is a historic landmark on Estero Island that sits atop an even more historical shell mound. Your guide will explain the history of this monumental site and put you in to the perspective of those who resided there long before us.
Pass By: Lovers Key State Park, 8700 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931-5126
Crystal water, beautiful sandy beaches, incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico. What was once a secluded cluster of of islands is now one of the most popular spots in SWFL and is has come to be very well known for it's beautiful scenery and sanctuary to the most precious of wildlife in the area.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Nauti Parrot Dock Bar, 19001 San Carlos Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water - 4 bottles of water per boat in a cooler with ice
- Life Preserver and USCG Required Safety Equipment
- Pictures of tour emailed via Dropbox (complimentary)
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-194315P1