18-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour of Wears Valley in Tennessee
Fly over one of Sevier County’s most beautiful areas…Wears Valley. This Wears Valley/ Pigeon Forge Helicopter Tours heads straight for the mountains and brings you right to the border of the National Park, which runs along the crest of Cove Mountain in Wears Valley. Just when you think you’ve seen the best of the flight, you come over a rise and catch a spectacular view of a deep valley floor surrounded by mountains all around! A very popular choice, indeed.
Our Wears Valley Tour is a one of a kind experience! This flight is dominated by spectacular mountain views from the very start! Upon departure you will travel over historic downtown Sevierville with the Smoky Mountain National Park in the distance. After Sevierville we continue along over the rolling foothills of the Smoky Mountains and over the strip in Pigeon Forge before getting out away from civilization over Pine Mountain. As you climb in altitude following the terrain up to the crest of Cove Mountain at the National Park boundary line you will be met with spectacular views of the beautiful Wears Valley area. Continuing along Wears Valley the flight travels north bound over the east end of Waldens Creek and the foothills of Bluff Mountain before returning over the Tennessee Valley to the Scenic Heliport. The Wears Valley tour is a 36 mile flight with an average flight time of 18 minutes.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Scenic Helicopter Tours
- Duration: 18 minutes (Approx.)
- 18 minute/36 mile Helicopter Flight with views of Wears Valley
- Professional Guide/Pilot
- Headsets to communicate with each other; the pilot will provide informative narration of the flight
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-26768P6
Similar Tours & Activities