17-Mile Drive Electric Bike Tour
Join us on a spectacular electric bike tour along the famous 17 Mile Drive and scenic rocky shores of Pacific Grove. During this 2 ½ hour adventure you will pedal along one of the best coastal bike routes in the world and enjoy interesting natural and historical facts from your guide. Begin at our Lovers Point location and let our new electric bikes give you the extra boost to go the distance!
Your guide meets you at the Lovers Point Adventures by the Sea shop at 10 am or 1 p.m. After a fitting and orientation on your Genzi electric bike, you are off! Head along the shores of Pacific Grove with your guide pointing out various local sites – including rafts of sea otters just off the shore! Travel along the coast to view the Pt. Pinos Lighthouse and Great Tidepool all the while looking for whale spouts and local deer. The tour enters the 17 Mile Drive and rides along the famed route to spots of interests within the Del Monte Forest including Bird Rock, Ghost Tree and, of course, the Lone Cypress. Depending on your group speed, the tour continues to the Lodge at Pebble Beach and you can admire the 18th green and vistas of Stillwater Cove. Returning along the coast, if time permits, visit the Monarch butterfly Sanctuary in Pacific Grove before returning to Lovers Point. Your guide will share with you information about the wildlife, history of the area and local spots of interest. Water bottle will be provided along with helmets.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 624 Ocean View Blvd, Pacific Grove, CA 93950, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00am & 1:00pm
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of electric bicycle
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-103877P2
Similar Tours & Activities