1692 Witch Trials Walking Tour in Salem
Visit the sites of the Colonial Witch Trials that made Salem famous on this 90-minute walking tour. Stroll through this historical town and see the locations where the First Church, Salem Meetinghouse, Courthouse and others once stood. You will visit the Witch House as well as the Witchcraft Memorial and will hear stories of people involved and see where they lived. Discover the somber and harrowing events that occurred before, during and after the trials on this walking tour in Salem.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haunted Footsteps & Salem Historical Tours, 8 Central Street, Salem, MA 01970-3703
Examine the demographics, theories and personal stories comprising the dire events of 1692. We will bring you to many of the locations that are full of witch trial history. Many of the structures are long since gone except for a few, but we know where they were located. This is a fascinating tour that will shed new light on what happened during the infamous witchcraft hysteria which turned neighbor against neighbor.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 8 Central St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 4:00 PM
- Return Details: Salem, MA, USA
- 90-minute Salem Witchcraft Walking Tour
- Local and Professional Guide
- Gain detailed insight into the infamous 1692 Salem Witch Trials
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours depart at 4pm. Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. Check in at Salem Historical Tours Office at 8 Central Street, Salem, MA.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
I was expecting a tour that built suspense, made it "believable" since it is halloween month and salem... the tour pretty much debunked all the rumors and legends. we stopped in places where buildings "used to be"... it really depends on what you are looking for. We actually left the tour before the end.
My husband and I loved it, would recommend for your first trip to Salem. It followed the Witch Museum well.
Very informative. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour did take you place relating to thr trials.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-40866P26