15 MILE – AERIAL HELICOPTER TOUR
The Aerial Tour encompasses popular sites in Duluth and Superior flying 15 miles offering unprecedented views of the Duluth/Superior Harbor including the Enger Tower and Aerial Lift Bridge. A great first taste of flight for anyone!
Tours depart from out office at 4525 Airport Approach road in Duluth, MN. We are located off Stebner Road (right off Highway 53) onto Airport Approach Road. Take a right next to Fed Ex building and follow the road left around the tan hangars. Our office is based right underneath the Air Traffic Control tower at Duluth International Airport.
• Private helicopter ride for two to three guests (priced per passenger)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult. Under two must be seated on a guardians lap for duration of flight.
• All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
• Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 will NOT be permitted to ride
• All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions
• Experience provided in English (US)
• Noise cancellation headsets provided
• Pilot gratuity NOT included
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Lake Superior Helicopters - Office Headquarters
- Duration: 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Departure Times are between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM weekly Monday - Sunday. Contact us for your time after booking.
- Return Details: Back to departure Location.
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 pounds are not permitted.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-85597P1
Similar Tours & Activities