14 Passenger Transport: Seattle to Portland, Up to 20 Bags, Flat Rate
This is a simple charter transportation solution for small groups traveling to Portland from Seattle. We can accommodate up to 14 passengers and up to 20 regularly sized suitcases. With this stress-free one-way charter service, you direct the trip and we can depart at any time you need to! Whether you're departing from downtown Seattle, Sea-Tac Airport, one of the cruise terminals or another spot in Seattle--it doesn't matter--we'll get you to Portland! Please note that this service from Seattle to Portland is assumed to take 6 hours to complete. If you require additional time for sightseeing or other stops, or maybe your group will return from Portland on the same day, additional time will be charged at a rate of $88.08 per hour (incl. tax). If your group needs to return from Portland on the same day or would like to include sightseeing as part of the trip, please let us know at the time of booking.
Your professional driver will greet you at the designated pick-up location in a new Ford Transit 350 XLT High-Roof, Extended Length Passenger Wagon. Your driver will help you with your bags, provide you with bottled water, reconfirm the route for the day and you'll be off. With a maximum of 14 passengers, the vehicle has capacity for at least 6 large pieces of luggage. If you have more than 6 pieces of luggage, please let us know and we will supply a luggage trailer with capacity for an additional 14 pieces of luggage, for a total of 20.
No matter your trip length, we'd like you to know we take safety seriously!
• Commercially insured drivers and vehicles
• Licensed for Washington, USDOT interstate and British Columbia passenger transport
• 100% accident free driving record
• Minimum 15+ years driver experience required
• Drivers trained annually, subject to physical exam
• Drivers are licensed within Washington State and are native English speakers
• Drivers CPR/AED/First Responder Certified
• All trips subject to GPS Monitoring
• Vehicles carry fire extinguisher & first aid kit
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point:
Your driver will arrive at the appointed pick-up location approximately 15 minutes before your scheduled departure.
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Portland Intl Airport, 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218
- Seattle, Seattle, Washington - Start/End at any location in the greater Seattle area
- Portland, OR, USA - Start/End at any location in the greater Portland area
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details:
- Seattle, Seattle, Washington - Drop off service is offered at any location in the greater Seattle metro area
- Portland, OR, USA - Drop off service is offered at any location in the greater Portland metro area
- Up to 6 hours of private charter transport, calculated from the scheduled pick up to the scheduled drop off, with 3 hours to reach Portland from Seattle, and 3 hours for the driver to return to Seattle
- Capacity for up to 20 pieces of luggage with our separate luggage trailer
- All taxes
- Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off between your starting and ending points
- Bottled water
- Child booster seats are available, but please request them made at the time of booking, specifying child ages, heights and weights
- Assistance with handling luggage
- All fuel charges and toll fees
- Parking fees, if paid parking is required during client's itinerary (this does not apply to any parking fees that may be incurred while the driver is waiting to pick-up the client before the start of the trip)
- Ferry fees, if the client's itinerary includes travel about a Washington state ferry
- Any additional time that the client requests--such as sightseeing stops or waiting time in Portland for same-day returns. Additional time is charged at the rate of $88.08 per hour (incl. tax). If your trip takes longer than 6 hours due to traffic, road work, or other factors beyond our control, you will not be charged any extra.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Our vehicle is not ADA accessible, but there is room for a collapsable wheelchair
- Infant and child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, please provide us with the location of your pick-up in Seattle and drop-off in Portland.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship or airplane
- We can accommodate collapsable wheelchairs provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board the vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-66096P18
Similar Tours & Activities