14 Passenger Private Transport: Cruises – Sea-Tac – Seattle Hotels
Make your transfer between Sea-Tac Airport, Cruise Terminals (Pier 66 or Pier 91) or downtown Seattle area hotels smooth and stress-free by arranging for private charter transportation. We specialize in transport for groups of up to 14 people. Don't let the words "charter" or "private" mislead you. We believe you'll find our services delightfully affordable compared to other options out there. This is a basic transfer service between these points. If you require a longer duration of service or service radius, please look for our half-day or full day charter services also listed on Viator and TripAdvisor.
Our vehicle has capacity for up to 20 pieces of luggage with our optional add-on luggage trailer.
We provide affordable and convenient point-to-point transfer service between any of the following locations: Sea-Tac Airport, downtown Seattle area hotels or residences, and cruise terminals Pier 91 and Pier 66. This service is for groups up to 14 passengers. This is private charter, not a shared ride service! Our vehicle is dedicated to you and your group exclusively. Service is provided in an Extended Length High Roof Ford Transit 350 XLT. This is a perfect solution for family reunions, small corporate functions, special events, or parties.
Additional stops within the Greater Seattle Metro Area can be arranged at $25 each as an add-on.
Please note that our vehicle is not ADA Accessible, but we do have room for foldable wheelchairs or walkers in the rear cargo area.
Your professional driver will greet you at your designated pick-up location and help you with your bags, provide you with bottled water, reconfirm the route for the day and you'll be off. With a maximum of 14 passengers, the vehicle has capacity for at least 6 large pieces of luggage.
If you have baggage in excess of 6 pieces, we can provide an optional luggage trailer with capacity for an additional 14 pieces of luggage!
Subject to the availability of vehicle and driver, this service can be reserved at any hour of the day, at any time of year.
No matter your trip length, we'd like you to know we take safety seriously!
• Commercially insured drivers and vehicles
• Licensed for Washington, USDOT interstate and British Columbia passenger transport
• 100% accident free driving record
• Minimum 15+ years driver experience required
• Drivers trained annually, subject to physical exam
• Drivers are licensed within Washington State and are native English speakers
• Drivers CPR/AED/First Responder Certified
• All trips subject to GPS Monitoring
• Vehicles carry fire extinguisher & first aid kit
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Sea-Tac Airport, SeaTac, WA 98158, USA
2: Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal, 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
3: Terminal 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
4: Downtown Seattle, Seattle, WA, USA
We pick up from and drop-off to ALL Seattle area hotels, residences and vacation rentals. Additional pick-up locations are the Pier 66 and Pier 91 cruise terminals or Sea-Tac airport.
- Sea-Tac Airport
- Pier 66 Cruise Terminal
- Pier 91 Cruise Terminal
- Sea-Tac Airport, SeaTac, WA 98158, USA
- Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal, 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
- Terminal 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
- Downtown Seattle, Seattle, WA, USA - All downtown and Seattle area hotels
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes
- Sea-Tac airport commercial vehicle fees
- Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off between your starting and ending points
- Bottled water
- Child booster seats are available, but please request them made at the time of booking, specifying child ages, heights and weights
- Assistance with handling luggage
- All fuel charges and toll fees
- Parking fees if paid parking is required during client's itinerary (this does not apply to any parking fees that may be incurred while the driver is waiting to pick-up the client before the start of the trip)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Our vehicle is not ADA accessible, but there is room for a collapsable wheelchair
- Infant and child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, but child seating spaces are limited.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At the time of booking, Sea-Tac passengers must provide their flight number and arrival time.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship or airplane.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfer service should be completed within 2 hours from the scheduled pick-up time to the actual drop-off time. A surcharge of $80 per hour will apply if the service is not complete within 2 hours. A 20-minute grace period is provided to accommodate for unforeseen delays.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-66096P10
Similar Tours & Activities