13-Mile Scenic Raft Trip on Jackson Hole’s Snake River
Relax on a tranquil rafting trip along Wyoming's Snake River on this tour from Jackson Hole. Drift past bald eagle and osprey nesting areas, and admire a variety of other wildlife, including moose, deer, river otters. Have your camera ready to capture photos of the wildlife and the Grand Teton. This tour is an ideal way to marvel at the rugged beauty of Wyoming's Snake River without getting wet and at river speed.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Snake River Canyon, Wyoming
Floating on the Snake River
Pass By: Grand Teton National Park, WY
Will see the Grand Tetons during their float.
Stop At: Dave Hansen Whitewater and Scenic River Trips, 225 W Broadway Ave, Jackson, WY 83001-8635
Check in for there trip
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 225 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Expert guide
- Personal flotation device
- Splash gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Dave Hansen Whitewater and Scenic River Trips
- Food and drinks (unless tour grade choice includes it)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Dress code: come as you are! We recommend dressing for the weather forecasted the day of your trip
- Photography services are not provided
- Important Note: Must call supplier to verify trip time
- Hotel accommodations must be advised at time of booking or it will not be guaranteed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Our oarsman and guide, Jack was excellent. He expertly navigated the river all while sharing information about the Tetons, the Snake river, wildlife and history. I would highly recommend this rafting trip to immerse yourself in the beauty of the area and to spot some wildlife along the river.
This is a serene, peaceful raft ride down the Snake River- no white water rafting on this trip. The purpose of this trip is to enjoy the views with no outside noise (ie. cars). You can spot Moose and Bald Eagles on this trip. A packed lunch that includes a sandwich, chips, cookies, and water is provided. Downfalls were that is is a long trip- two hours (in Autumn, told it's faster in summer when the water is higher). And you are sitting on a raft with no back to your seat so it can get uncomfortable after a while.
It was a really nice day on the river and Samantha (Sam) was a really excellent and knowledgeable guide. We saw numerous wildlife that she spotted and pointed out to us. She also tried very hard to make it a fun, personable adventure for her passengers.
Very friendly people, scenic river. We saw at least 10 bald eagles and several marmot but chances of seeing large animals is rare. The river is very swift but I didn’t get so much as a drop of water on me. Children would be bored.
Our guide Karen did a great job pointing out wildlife and telling us about them. She also gave us a lot of historic information about the area. She was wonderful!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6252SCENIC
Similar Tours & Activities