13-Mile Scenic Raft Trip on Jackson Hole’s Snake River
Relax on a tranquil rafting trip along Wyoming's Snake River on this tour from Jackson Hole. Drift past bald eagle and osprey nesting areas, and admire a variety of other wildlife, including moose, deer, river otters. Have your camera ready to capture photos of the wildlife and the Grand Teton. This tour is an ideal way to marvel at the rugged beauty of Wyoming's Snake River without getting wet and at river speed.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Snake River Canyon, Wyoming
Floating on the Snake River
Pass By: Grand Teton National Park, WY
Will see the Grand Tetons during their float.
Stop At: Dave Hansen Whitewater and Scenic River Trips, 225 W Broadway Ave, Jackson, WY 83001-8635
Check in for there trip
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 225 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Expert guide
- Personal flotation device
- Splash gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Dave Hansen Whitewater and Scenic River Trips
- Food and drinks (unless tour grade choice includes it)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Dress code: come as you are! We recommend dressing for the weather forecasted the day of your trip
- Photography services are not provided
- Important Note: Must call supplier to verify trip time
- Hotel accommodations must be advised at time of booking or it will not be guaranteed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 14 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Our oarsman and guide, Jack was excellent. He expertly navigated the river all while sharing information about the Tetons, the Snake river, wildlife and history. I would highly recommend this rafting trip to immerse yourself in the beauty of the area and to spot some wildlife along the river.
It was a really nice day on the river and Samantha (Sam) was a really excellent and knowledgeable guide. We saw numerous wildlife that she spotted and pointed out to us. She also tried very hard to make it a fun, personable adventure for her passengers.
Our guide Karen did a great job pointing out wildlife and telling us about them. She also gave us a lot of historic information about the area. She was wonderful!
My 12 year old grandson and myself had a beautiful and educational river raft ride with Cassie. She was extremely professional and very knowledgeable about the area. We got to see 10 bald eagles -- amazing. Would recommend this trip to all ages.
Loved our guides. Great time on the scenic float tour. Just gorgeous and peaceful.
A very great activity, would do it again tomorrow.!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6252SCENIC