10,000 Islands Eco-Tour – Dolphins, Birding, History, Ecology!
See dolphins, wading birds, hawks, pelicans and the amazing mangrove tree island forests! Learn, discover and explore the beauty of the Ten Thousand Islands on our most popular boat tour. Educational, family friendly (ages 3+) and non-touristy, each trip is guided by an experienced master naturalist dedicated to making your adventure fun and memorable. We care about the environment and the quality of our tours! In addition to the great wildlife, learn about history, ecology and the effects of hurricanes. All tours have a 6 passenger maximum and include a cooler of ice, sunblock and binoculars. Encounters with sea turtles and manatees possible March - November. This tour is offered year round and currently departs at 8:30am. Florida Saltwater Adventures Inc.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caxambas Park, 909 Collier Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
Departure point. The park has restrooms, food, drinks, snacks, souvenirs. Parking is free.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Kice Island, Florida 34145, USA
Tour passes by Kice Island, locally known as a shelling hot spot and a good place to swim and picnic.
Pass By: Horrs Island, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
Tour passes by Horrs Island (Key Marco), the sight of ancient Calusa Indian mounds.
Stop At: Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, 6050 Collier Blvd, Naples, FL 34114, USA
Tour passes through reserve discussing everything from native wildlife to history, mangrove tree ecology and the effects of hurricanes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ten Thousand Islands, Florida 34114, USA
Located between the Gulf of Mexico and the Everglades, our boat tour explores the Ten Thousand Islands region managed by Rookery Bay Research Reserve and the 10,000 Islands National Wildlife Refuge. On this trip we'll discuss everything from native wildlife to history, mangrove tree ecology and the effects of hurricanes.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 909 Collier Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Cooler of Ice
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Alcohol, smoking and pets are prohibited on this tour.
- Boat is equipped with a large shady top for keeping cool and sun protection.
- Kid friendly tour and staff. All children 7 and under must wear lifejacket (provided).
- PARENTS: No children under the age of 3 are permitted on this tour. Thank you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-121223P1