10 DAYS Chitral Kalash Shandor, Gilgit, Valley Pakistan
Chitral Kalash Valley
Crossing the branches of Swat River, climb the Malakand Pass and enter the valley of Swat. Climb Lowari Pass (3200 meters). The descent takes travelers through about 96 hairpin down to the valley floor. Arrive at Chitral town. Visit the colorful bazaar where we will find people from all over Afghanistan and North Pakistan. Enjoy fascinating views of Tirich Mir (7708m), the highest mountain of Hindu Kush range, and visit the town’s central mosque. Drive to Kalash Valley the home of the Kafir Kalash people. This tribe is known as the infidels as they still believe in the old gods. Legend says that they are descendants of four Greek soldiers of Alexander’s army. The women wear black robes and skull-caps decorated with sea shells and coins. Cross the valley over famous Shandur Pass and drive to Gilgit.
Ac Transport as per Group sizes will be at the airport, International arrival launch,
Guide also at the airport .
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point:
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details:
- Airport Parking, Islamabad Gandhara International Airport, Islamabad, Attock, Punjab, Pakistan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis at tourist category hotels in towns 3 person tent during trek.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Transport: Local transport and Soft top 4x4 jeeps to trek head & trek end.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-141774P9
Similar Tours & Activities