1 If By Land Walking Tours
We will be walking all around the great city of Boston. Along the way, as you look at the city that stands today, I will show you historical photos of the exact spots you are standing on. Be prepared to experience Boston the way you never could imagine.
We will meet at The Lindt Chocolate Store in The Lenox Hotel - 61 Exeter St, Boston, MA
The Back Bay - Explore one of Boston's most famous neighborhoods. Home to some of Boston's most beautiful buildings such as the Boston Public Library and the Trinity Church. Boston Public Garden - Visit the beautiful gardens, and say hello to the Swan Boats, and the Make Way for Ducklings ducks! If you come during the right time of year, they may even be donning some accessories! Boston Common - Bask in the freedom of the oldest city park in the United States. Cheers Bar - Where everybody knows your name. Beacon Hill - Walk down some of Boston's most historic streets. Complete with original brick and gas lanterns (you can thank some friendly 20th-century neighborhood rioters for those bricks). State House - The State House is about as impressive as the political debates going on inside...we think, they honestly only open it for 3 occasions (spoiler alert, you'll learn when on your tour). Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market - If you're looking for everything Boston has to offer in one spot, then you will not want to miss this stop.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 61 Exeter St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-87050P1