1-Hour Stand Up Paddleboard Rental from Lake Buena Vista Area
Your 1-hour Stand up Paddle Board rental includes life jackets and paddles. Leave from a private beach and enjoy the natural, scenic beauty of Lake Bryan, a 450 acre spring fed lake tucked behind the Lake Buena Vista area. Complementary lesson for beginners included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Enjoy the beauty of Lake Bryan via paddle board. The lake is surrounded by incredible cypress trees and Floridian landscape.
Keep your eyes peeled for incredible birds including bald eagles, 3 different types of herons, anhingas, and many more.
Beginners will receive a complimentary lesson prior to departure.
Rental is for one hour and is returned to the original departure point.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Lake Bryan
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Normal business hours are from 9:30am - 4pm
Please advise desired time at booking.
- Return Details: Return location is the same as the departure point
- Paddle board rental
- Life vest
- Beach access
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Minors must have parent or guardian at check in
- Dress code: bathing suit or beach attire
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-39741P4