1-Hour Stand Up Paddleboard Lesson on Lake Tahoe
Learn how to paddleboard in this 1 hour class on beautiful Lake Tahoe. Enjoy the cool stillness of morning as your paddle out with the help of a certified instructor. Experience the pristine waters and tall granite mountains from the surface of one of the deepest and largest lakes in North America. This lesson is for a minimum of 2 persons - the option for booking is set for 2 ($40.00 per person).
Lake Tahoe is a year-round playground offering incredible hiking, boating, and kayaking through most of the summer and some of the best skiing in North America in the winter. Ringed by massive mountains and beautiful pine forest, the lake is the largest alpine lake in North America and one of the deepest in the United States. Every year, thousand of visitors and residents alike flock to the lake to escape the searing heat of the California Central Valley and to enjoy the abundance of incredible water sports and outdoor activities the area offers.
Your one hour paddleboard lesson starts in the morning from a dock on the North Shore before the winds pick up and the power boats hit the lake for their day in the sun. As you glide out onto the water, your instructor will review basic practices such as standing, paddling, and navigating across the surface. Once you get the hang of it, you are free to explore the shoreline, although remember to be careful not to venture out too far into the busy and bustling lake. At the conclusion of your tour, return to land to exchange your paddle board, or extend your rental for an additional three hours out on the water.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: The long dock in the Tahoe City Marina
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Paddleboard, life-jacket, and paddle
- All taxes and fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please provide your contact number at time of booking so the tour operator can follow up with important information about your tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-37022P2