1-Hour Private Wakeboard Lesson in Miami Beach
Get out on the water and learn the basics of wakeboarding with a 1-hour lesson in Miami Beach. Whether a beginning rider or someone who has been on a board before, everyone can hone their skills with these lessons. Choose from a morning or afternoon time, then join an expert, certified instructor and explore Miami's turquoise waters in the world's fastest-growing tow sport. All the necessary equipment is included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Miami, Miami, Florida
1 hour wakeboard lesson with equipment and instructor
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1635 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33132, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1-hour wakeboard experience
- Expert instruction
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is eight years old
- Follow instructions on voucher to reserve lesson time
- Maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-13491P1