1 Hour Petit Garden District Walking Tour New Orleans
May we introduce to you, our newest New Orleans Experience!
This 1 hour Petit Garden District Walking tour is packed with historical information, breathtaking architecture and narrative that paints a beautiful picture of the American Sector part of New Orleans.
This tour is a ONE HOUR tour and is focused on the Garden District 's history, architectural marvels, celebrity homes, and Hollywood South film locations. The gorgeous vistas of the mansions and gardens that comprise the neighborhood will dazzle and amaze the eye!
Book NOW with one of New Orleans TOP rated tour companies!
Come Live It!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
Stops MAY include:
Colonel Short’s Villa
Sandra Bullock Home/Eustis Mansion
John Goodman House
Anne Rice House/ Brevard Mansion
Morris Isreal House
Manning Family Home
Bradish Johnson House
Our experience begins in the heart of the Garden District at a building loving referred to by locals as ‘the Rink’ due to its storied history as a roller skating rink. From here we will depart on an hour long guided adventure through the history and architecture of the scenic Garden District neighborhood.
Our comfortably paced stroll through the Live Oak-lined streets will take you past the lavish mansions of New Orleans’ American Sector.
The neighborhood houses the largest collection of Antebellum mansions in the United States and is filled with a deep, rich history. You will be transported through time as you listen to the local stories and tales about the early Americans as they found their place in the city beneath the sea. The gorgeous vistas of the Garden District will show you another side of New Orleans.
Although this tour is only 1 Hour, it is not light on historical facts, architectural tidbits, celebrity information, and Hollywood film locations.
Upon arriving at your final destination your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat, drink, shop, and celebrate the five words that make New Orleans so unique: “Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler” or “Let The Good Times Roll!”
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2727 Prytania St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Commander's Palace, 1403 Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Local Licensed Tour Guide
- Guide Gratuities
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers who have difficulty walking or rolling over uneven ground.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Our tour was fantastic! Our guide Sarah was very knowledgeable and entertaining. This was our first day in the city; it was a great start to our vacation.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-23790P12
Similar Tours & Activities