1 Hour New York City Jet Ski Rental
Rent your own Jet Ski for a fun, unique way to admire New York City's scenery. Cruise around Jamaica Bay off the coast of Queens, and feel the wind in your hair in the warm summer rays of Rockaway Beach. This is a 1-hour rental, and you can choose a single or tandem Jet Ski experience.
The only NYC water sports company offering true self-directed Jet Ski rentals.This is a great way to enjoy a day with friends and family, breathing in fresh air and being one with nature. A fantastic activity for corporate groups to solidify teams, step away from the routine and rejuvenate. We have the largest fleet of Jet Skis available to make your day a blast.
Get your own Jet Ski for one or two people and ride around beautiful Jamaica Bay with a backdrop of marshlands and New York City. Top-of-the line equipment allows you to experience an amazing ride on a new Jet Ski. Rentals are available 7 days a week. You will see beautiful islands, a variety of wildlife, marshlands, bridges and the Rockaways.
After fun on the water, kick back and enjoy some food and refreshments at Thai Rock, featuring 24 draft beers, authentic Thai cuisine and a host of signature cocktails and martinis (own expense).
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Rockaway Beach, Queens, NY, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Personal Floatation Device (PFD)
- Operational and Safety Training
- 2nd Passenger may be added at check-in for $20
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What attire do I wear to ride a Jet Ski? Make your experience as comfortable as possible by wearing beach attire (something you would swim in). Don't forget to bring your sunglasses, a towel, sun lotion and clothing to change into after the water activities
- What is the Minimum age? 18 years to operate jet ski, under 18 years of age may ride on the jet ski as a passenger with a parent or guardian present and a completed parental consent form
- Each Jet Ski rental requires a $250 security deposit along with a $10 damage insurance policy, or a $500 security deposit without the damage insurance. The security deposit can be held as a credit card authorization or in cash. The security deposit is returned upon safe and undamaged return of the Jet Ski.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-7610P10
Similar Tours & Activities