1 Hour Jet Ski Rental
Take a First Class Jet ski cruise through the VIP section of Fort Lauderdale's finest areas! Instead of driving back and forth between 2 buoys, here you can freely explore up close the multi-million dollar yachts and mansions that line the intracoastal waterways. This option allows you to go fast excluding weekends & holidays and covers roughly 5-7 miles to travel through. This is the ultimate jet ski experience! (ocean comes with 2 or 4 hour option)
Travelers will get safety preparation followed by an adventure through the intracoastal along mega yachts, mansions, and the speed zones! This is one of the most exhilarating experiences to have while spending time in Fort Lauderdale known as "The Venice of America"!
• Fort Lauderdale Beach, A1A between Las Olas and Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1975 E Sunrise Blvd. office building directly next to PNC Bank. We are based off the Intracoastal Waterways and provide safety rules & procedures at our office prior to getting on the water.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Must call directly to setup time. Walkups not available.Monday - Saturday: 8 am - 6 pmSunday: 8 am - 4 pm
- Bottled water
- Water tight bags for belongings
- Life jackets
- Photo taken by representative
- The listed price does not include a $10 per jet ski fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- The listed price does not include a $250 per jet ski refundable security deposit, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security deposit is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ALL DRIVERS must be at least 16 years old and provide photo identification.
- 16 or 17 year old drivers must have an adult 21 or older with them or on own jet ski.
- All drivers born after 1/1/1988 must take boaters test at our office.
- Maximum weight per jet ski is 400 lbs. and fits up to 2 people.
- Each group must bring at least one working phone with 80% battery or more in case of emergency
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
Service was great the 2 hour was perfect.... e Celt our machines got plugged with seaweed we couldn’t get out and we are kind of in a bind at the inter coastal and ocean channel... lots of if boats and big waves couldn’t accrlaerate to get they then...once we hit the ocean it cleared and it was great but plugged again in way back through inter coastal and I maxed out at 3 mph
Other than seaweed loved it!!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-86313P1