1 Hour Flyboarding Session for 2
Flyboarding is the newest and most exciting water sport, and has been growing all over the world in the last couple of years. Come soar high above the water and see what all the hype is about. We're stoked to share this experience with you.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
We are a water sport company in South Florida specializing in Flyboard lessons. We offer Flyboarding sessions for those looking for some fun and adrenaline on the water. Our sessions are usually 30 or 60 minutes long, and can be done individually, or in a group. We have 3 amazing instructors on our team, with thousands of lessons under their belts, ready to take you soaring high above the water! Flyboarding is surprisingly easy, and anyone can try it as long as they weigh over 65 pounds. We get a lot of customers coming back for more, and some even say it's been the best experience of their lives! Feel free to reach out with any questions, and we look forward to flying with you!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: 2010 N Federal Hwy, Boynton Beach, FL 33435, USA
2: 1455 Lake Ida Rd, Delray Beach, FL 33444, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private tour
- Action Photos!
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-33173P2