1 Hour Everglades Airboat Tour Central Florida
Feel the thrill and see the wonders of the marsh on our 6 to 9 passenger airboats. Stadium seating for perfect unobstructed viewing on this 1 hour introductory tour. Your knowledgeable captain will give you educational commentary as you glide through and stop at beautiful locations throughout your ride. Enter into the habitat of alligators and other wildlife, beautiful scenery and great photo opportunities.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marsh Landing Adventures / Orlando Airboat Tours, 2830 Neptune Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA
Introduction to Central Florida wildlife at the headwaters of the Everglades.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2830 Neptune Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Local driver guide
- Life jackets, rain gear (if needed during sun showers)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-42627P3