1-Day Tour Rhode Island+New Haven (Boston Departure)(BR1)
Visit one of the most famous universities in the country! Yale University is known for its outstanding achievements in the academic field. Most specifically for its Law program. Also, get ready to go back in time to the summer home of Cornelius Vanderbilt II, a member of the wealthy United States Vanderbilt family. The Breakers Mansion will sure to amaze you with its Italian renaissance inspired architecture.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520
Yale University founded in 1701, this world-famous university is the third-oldest in the United States. This Ivy-League school is consistently ranked as one of the best institutions of higher learning in the entire world, and admission is extremely competitive. (Tour of campus)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Breakers, 44 Ochre Point Ave, Newport, RI 02840-6906
The Breakers mansion is not just one of the most famous but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. The four-story building is located on 14 acres of waterfront property. The mansion was built as the Newport summer home of Cornelius Vanderbilt II, a member of the wealthy United States Vanderbilt family, in an architectural style based on the Italian Renaissance. It is now the most-visited attraction in Rhode Island, with approximately 450,000 visitors annually as of 2017. largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. The four-story building is located on 14 acres of waterfront property.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: 88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
2: 237 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169, USA
- Duration: 1 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual driver and/or guide.
- Entry/Admission - Yale University
- Food and beverage;
- . Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Buffet/Group Meal in East Coast Adult：$16 - $22； Child（Under 12）：$10 - $15；
- The Breakers Mansion Adult：$26.00； Senior(65+)：$26.00； Child (6-17)：$8.00；
- Entry/Admission - The Breakers
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-132218P10
Similar Tours & Activities