1-Day Tour Boston+Cape Cod (Boston Departure) (BC1)
These tours give people an exclusive visit to the most popular town in Cape Cod, Provincetown. It is the place that the Puritans first arrived in 1620. They would also have the experience to see a fully-functioning historical town set in the year 1627. This town contains a realistic recreation of the Mayflower, a small animal zoo, and a movie theater. There would also be a whale watching which brings the tour to the feeding grounds of the largest mammal on the planet. And also the natural habitat of dolphins fish and seabirds. Those who join the tour will be ferried out into the ocean and experience the stunning view of nature at its finest.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pilgrim Monument & Provincetown Museum, 1 High Pole Hill Rd, Provincetown, MA 02657
The Plimoth Plantation in Plymouth, MA is a fully-functioning historical town set in the year 1627. The complex also contains a recreation of the Mayflower, a craft center, a small farm animal zoo, and a movie theater.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Whydah Pirate Museum, 674 Ma-28, West Yarmouth, Yarmouth, MA 02673
This museum is built around the artifacts recovered from an underwater excavation of the pirate ship Whydah, which was wrecked off the coast of Cape Cod in 1717. When it sunk, it had plundered from all over the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: 88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
2: 237 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169, USA
- Duration: 1 to 15 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:45 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Bilingual driver and/or guide.
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Pilgrim Monument & Provincetown Museum
- Entry/Admission - Whydah Pirate Museum
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-132218P5
Similar Tours & Activities