1-Day Seattle Sightseeing City Tour From Seattle, WA
Seattle City Tour
The Jade City Seattle is the largest city in the northwestern United States, the 15th largest metropolitan area in the United States, and is considered to be the fastest growing major city in the United States, located in Evergreen - Washington.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
Seattle's origin-one of America's largest historic buildings.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chihuly Garden and Glass, 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4623
led the blown glass industry into the field of large-scale sculpture. The famous American glass artist, Chihuly, is famous for his unique style of work.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kerry Park, 250 W Highland Dr Queen Ann Hill, Seattle, WA 98119-3529
a park on the south slope of Queen Anne Hill in Seattle, Washington, located at the corner of Second Avenue West and West Highland Drive. That view encompasses downtown Seattle, Elliott Bay, the West Seattle peninsula, Bainbridge Island, and Mount Rainier.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Flight, 9404 East Marginal Way South, Seattle, WA 98108-4046
the largest collection of flight-related collections in the United States, with a collection of 145 aircraft, roughly divided into six exhibition areas, the number of aircraft collected here is amazing.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 609 S Weller St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- $40/person-Space needle
- $28/person-The Museum of Flight
- $34/person-Mopop Museum
- $36/person-Chihuly Glass Garden
- $10/person-Gratuity Service Fee
- Entry/Admission - Pioneer Square
- Entry/Admission - Space Needle
- Entry/Admission - Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Entry/Admission - Kerry Park
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Flight
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-130111P5