1- Day San Francisco Sunset Cruise Tour: Alcatraz, Sausalito, Golden Gate Bridge
• Our 1.5-hour Sunset Sail is for those who want a serene, romantic experience—it’s the perfect date night!
• 2 complimentary beverages and light hors d’oeuvres included
• Additional drinks or snacks at our on-board bar, please bring enough cash or credit.
• Watch the city slowly light up behind you as the Golden Gate bridge glows in the dwindling sunlight
Explore the waters of the world by cruise, kayak or surf board
Tour director/guided escort is available from the beginning to the end of the vacation
Group Type: Standard group
Tour with fellow travelers from all over the world
Activity Level: Easy
Perfect for any fitness level
Travel with professional guides, enjoy more time at attractions and/or stay at comfortable accommodations
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
San Francisco Bay - Alcatraz Island - Sausalito - San Francisco
Want to see the San Francisco Bay as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean? Our Sunset Sail is for those who want a serene, romantic experience—it's the perfect date night! Watch the city slowly light up behind you as the Golden Gate bridge glows in the dwindling sunlight. Relax and sip some California wine in our protected cabin with intimate tables and cushy seating.
Included with your ticket are two complimentary beverages (beer, wine or soda) from our bar and light hors d'oeuvres. It's a memorable night out that won't break the bank!
On this unforgettable evening sail, you will:
-Enjoy light hors d'oeuvres and two complimentary drinks
-Sail by historic Alcatraz Island and Sausalito
-Glide past the spectacular San Francisco city skyline from under the setting sun
-Experience a colony of grunting sea lions and other sea critters.
Both our 55' or 65' catamaran are complete with a 360-degree, protected viewing area for those who don't like the wind in their faces as well as canvas trampoline nets where you can experience the ocean and sights in the open sea air.
February 15– February 17: 4:00pm
February 22 – Feb 28 : 4:00pm
March 1 – March 9 : 5:00pm
March 10– April 14: 6:00pm
April 15 – May 19: 6:30pm
May 20 – July 31: 7:00pm
August 1 – August 31: 6:30pm
Sept 1 – Sept 30 : 6:00pm
Oct 1 – November 3: 5:30pm
November 4 – December 1: 4:00pm
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- San Francisco Sunset Cruise
- Handheld listening devices
- Light snacks and two complimentary drinks
- All personal expenses
- Additional food and drink
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Pier 39, just off The Embarcadero, across near the intersection of Beach Street, Grant Avenue, & The Embarcadero. For your GPS or online maps, the closest street address is 2 Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94133. When you get to Pier 39, stand on the sidewalk & look towards the water, do NOT go down the center where the shops are, but take the left OUTSIDE walkway. Go towards the sea lions & look for a gate with the letter J on it. That's our dock.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-151846P177
Similar Tours & Activities