1-Day Olympic National Park Tour from Seattle, WA
We take you to visit Olympic National Park with visiting Hurricane Ridge, Lake Crescent and many other great wonders of the natural beauty.
1. The tour guide might change the duration for each stop depending on weather conditions or others.
2. The tickets fee should pay to the tour guide in cash and the tour guide will arrange activities admissions for the group. City Passes and Annual passes are not acceptable on our tours.
3. All meals and drinks during the trip are not included. The tour guide will provide eating suggestions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Olympic National Park Visitor Center, 3002 Mount Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362-6775
One of the most famous national parks in the western part of the United States has the world's largest temperate native rainforest and is listed on the World Heritage List by UNESCO as a natural heritage. The Olympic National Park is the largest original area of the United States, except for Alaska, with a total area of 3628 square kilometers, which is famous for combining the three distinct ecological environments of the coast, mountains and rainforests throughout the area. In the middle of the peninsula stands towering with the magnificent Olympic Mountains, 60 glaciers stretch endless. The tourists who love nature will find the paradise of the dream here.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park, WA
overlooking the virgin forest, walking between the clouds, looking into the 19 mountains of the Olympic mountains (in case of bad weather cannot reach the hurricane Ridge, we will go to the Olympic National Park temperate rain forest area).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crescent Lake, Lake Crescent Rd, Olympic National Park, WA 98363
Crescent Lake is located in the famous 101 highway, because the shape of the lake like a bend of the moon named Glacier carved Crescent Lake has the original waters that make it full of mystery.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Seattle Waterfront, Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101
In the evening, we will experience the Seattle people's special lifestyle, take the ferry from the largest ferry team in North America to return to Seattle from the Bainbridge Island Ferry Terminal (If the ferry for any special reasons closed or late, we will drive back to Seattle).
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 606 S Weller St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- $35 per person fee of the Olympic National Park, mandatory applied to guests go with tour companies
- Mandatory service fee of minimum $10 per person per day for the tour guide and bus driver.
- The National Park annual pass is not acceptable for this tour
- Any City Pass is not acceptable for this tour
- Entry/Admission - Olympic National Park Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Hurricane Ridge
- Entry/Admission - Crescent Lake
- Entry/Admission - Seattle Waterfront
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
I wish the driver would have stopped at several scenic locations on the way. Moreover, the visitor center was closed and the driver was not aware of that. Weather was horrible on our trip - but I guess that is outside of the purview of the driver. We ended up spending more time in the van rather than actually sight-seeing.
The Park was absolutely beautiful and worth visiting. But the tour guide unprofessional and lacked customer service skills. When I called to get additional information on the tour the day before, he answered the phone with no identification of being the tour service provider. We arrived at the pick up location early and before the tour bus. The pick up spot was in an undesirable location. We finally saw a bus and asked the gentleman if he was the tour guide, he simply said "yeah" and walked away. We asked for help on where to find parking, but he didn't take the time to direct us. This made us a bit late due to trying to find a place to park in a city we were not familiar with. He kept texting me and calling me saying to hurry up or I will leave. In my opinion he made the trip very uncomfortable, he did not make us feel welcome. I would recommend the Olympic Park tour, just not with this particular tour provider.
We were contacted by Tim, our tour driver, the night before our trip and he said he would pick us up right from where we were staying. That made things very convenient for us! He picked us up and then we picked up 4 other people. This turns out to be with an Asian tour company. I thoroughly enjoyed learning from them and hearing them speak their language. We also spoke English and the entire day was enjoyable. We went to Lake Crescent in Olympic National Park. The park is so large there wasn't time to see much more. Tim was our guide and very friendly man. Thank You!
Looking to get away from the city I was able to do that with this trip. 8 hours in a mini-van with a guide that knew much less about the area than almost anyone on the planet, was just a bonus. The countryside is beautiful and Olympic Park Potentially full of interesting facts, just that our guide was not aware of any of those. Nor was he aware that leaving the fan on in the van for an hour while he napped would kill the battery, so I helped by getting someone with jumper cables. Nor was he aware that the sign going down hill was for him “Use 2nd gear” and after burning the brakes badly I finally reached over and shifted down for him to stop the vehicle shaking violently form brake lock. But all the advertise is an air conditioned ride and so for that, they are accurate.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-130111P1