1 Day New York City Guided Sightseeing Tour (Statue Liberty Cruise Included)
Passengers will be picked up in Queens and on Bowery Street in Manhattan in the morning. Today we will embark on a tour of New York City. Our first stop will be the Wall Street, where we can see the world's famous stock exchanges, as well as the signature sculpture, Charging Bull. From there, we will take a Statue of Liberty Cruise. After, we will pass by Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, and stop at the One World Observatory. Our day concludes with visits to Times Square, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Museum of Modern Art, and the USS Intrepid.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange, and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
This boat ride through New York Harbor loops its way around Ellis Island, home of the Statue of Liberty. Ellis Island was the arrival point for immigrants to the East Coast of the US for decades.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
A member of the U.S. National Register of Historic Places as well as a National Landmark, the world-famous Rockefeller Center (named for John. D. Rockefeller's son) in Midtown Manhattan has been a New York hub since the 1930s.
Pass By: Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY
One of the most famous shopping areas in the world-- and one of the most expensive-- New York City's Fifth Avenue cuts across Manhattan and hold some of its most famous landmarks and event centers.
Stop At: One World Observatory, 117 West Street One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
One World Trade Center is the main building of the new World Trade Center complex in New York City. Once completed in late 2013, this will be both the tallest building in New York and third-tallest in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It has appeared in countless forms of media.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10028-0198
he Metropolitan Museum of Art of New York City, colloquially "the Met", is the largest art museum in the United States. With 7.3 million visitors to its three locations in 2016, it was the fourth most visited art museum in the world, and the fifth most visited museum of any kind.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 47 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002, USA
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- $29- Statue of Liberty Cruise
- Bottled Water on board
- $10 - Service Fee
- Entry/Admission - Wall Street
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Times Square
- City Pass is not accepted
- Other Option Tickets are not included
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 3.50 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We enjoyed the tour very much. Our only problem was waiting for 5 adults that were very inconsiderate. They were late at every stop but one. Feel our guide should have left them when they didn't return at stated time. This was not a tour to bring a very small child on.
Nick was an amazing guide, very friendly, and extremely helpful. He went above and beyond to make sure my party was at the right place at the right time. However, when I booked this tour, I was not aware it was going to be a bilingual Chinese (I am assuming it was Chinese) tour. Also, in the afternoon, it got hot in the van. Nick tried to blast the A/C but it was just blowing hot air. It was unbearable. We had to leave and take an uber to the last stop. Not Nick's fault. He gets 5 stars, but everything else I will be fair and say 3 of 5.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-130111P7
Similar Tours & Activities