1-Day Mt. Rainier National Park Tour from Seattle, WA
Go to Mt. Rainier to see the tallest volcano of the continental United States by visiting Christine Falls, Narada Falls, and Paradise Road.
1. The tour guide might change the duration for each stop depending on weather conditions or others.
2. The tickets fee should pay to the tour guide in cash and the tour guide will arrange activities admissions for the group. City Passes and Annual passes are not acceptable on our tours.
3. All meals and drinks during the trip are not included. The tour guide will provide eating suggestions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
Mt. Rainier is the fifth national park in the United States, the first known as the Indians near the tahoma, meaning the sacred mountain. It is the highest volcano in the United States, more than 2500 meters above the peak of the mountain, more than 600 meters higher than Japan's Mount Fuji, Washington is the first landmark, so its stalwart is also printed on the state's license plate. Rainier Snow Mountain has the largest single glacier except Alaska, as well as the largest ice system, 95% of the park is kept in its original state.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 609 S Weller St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Mandatory fee of $35 per person for the National Park applied to guests go with tour companies
- Mandatory service fee of minimum $10 per person per day for the tour guide and bus driver
- Any City Pass or Park Annual Pass is not acceptable for this tour
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rainier
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
we had a great day. the trip was cool. weather was fantastic. our guide was very helpful. He also drove very well.
Tim was very responsive and kind. He has a lot of experience doing this tours and he has every minute very controlled, but it's just what you need if you want to visit the most of places.
He gave us a couple of gifts, and took us to different places that were not there into the itinerary but they definitely worth it!
You should go with Tim to see that wonderful places, he knows very well!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-130111P2
Similar Tours & Activities