1 Day Monterey Bay, 17 Miles Scenic Drive
This one day itinerary is highlighted by visits to the Aquarium and 17 Miles Drive. The Monterey Bay Aquarium is located on the site of a former sardine cannery. It has an annual attendance of 1.8 million and holds 35,000 plants and animals representing 623 species. It is also one of the most famous research conservation facilities on the West Coast.
As the tour continues to down the California coastline, 17 Miles Drive Scenic drive is also not to be missed. There are numerous turnouts along the road to stop for photo opportunities. Chief among these is the Lone Cypress Tree, which also happens to be official symbol of the famous Pebble Beach.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove, Monterey, CA 93953
xperience the beauty of the California coastline while driving through 17 Miles Scenic Drive. Views of Seal Rock, the majestic Cypress Point, Pebble Beach, Fisherman’s Warf, and the small charming town of Carmel highlight this area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monterey Bay Aquarium, 886 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940-1085
Visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Inside the aquarium learn about the great canyon that lies inside Monterey Bay. It is one of the deepest underwater canyons along the continental United States.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carmel Plaza, Ocean Avenue & Mission Street, Carmel, CA 93923
Browse along the streets of Carmel and enjoy some of the best specialty shops and art galleries that Carmel has to offer.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 391 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
- Duration: 5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - 17-Mile Drive
- Entry/Admission - Monterey Bay Aquarium
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
Average 1.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Most tour in foreign language. Spent 2 hrs waiting for transfers at mall parking. Yelled at for tips!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-75459P5
Similar Tours & Activities