1-DAY HOUSTON CITY TOUR
1. Visit NASA including visiting rocket launch towers, control centers, training bases, rocket entities
2. Visit Houston Museum of Natural Science in-depth tour which is the largest museum in Houston.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lyndon Baines Johnson Memorial Grove, George Washington Memorial Pkwy, Washington, DC 20037, USA
In the afternoon, we will bring you to the [Houston NASA Space Center] stayed for approximately 4 hours. You can take the tour bus inside the center and watch the launch tower and the ground control center. In addition, you can also enjoy the aerospace instrument testing, training bases. You can experience to touch the world's few rocks collected from the moon: The Moon Stone. The museum displays space pilots, space food, aerospace aircraft, etc. And, you have many free 3D documentaries to enjoy. Tour ends here, and we will drop you off at the H-Mart.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rice University Campus, 6100 Main St, Houston, TX 77005-1827
[Rice University] is a private research-oriented comprehensive university. It is famous for its elite undergraduate. It is known as the "Southern Harvard.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Houston Museum of Natural Science, 5555 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030-1718
[Houston Natural Science Museum] is Houston's largest museum, fixed exhibition area, special exhibition area, Star Hall, IMAX Cinema, and Butterfly Pavilion. Among them, you can’t miss the gemstone about how it is formed. It is very distinctive.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park, 2800 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056-6100
[Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park] has been a landmark in Houston for 25 years. It is the must-go place in Houston.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 9896 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77036, USA
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Meal, attraction ticket fee, service charge (guide and driver) $10/person/day, private fee
- $30/person-Admission Fee of NASA Space Center
- $25/person-Admission Fee of Houston Museum of Natural Science
- $10/person-Gratuity Per Day Per Person
- Entry/Admission - Lyndon Baines Johnson Memorial Grove
- Entry/Admission - The Houston Museum of Natural Science
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-130111P10
Similar Tours & Activities