1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (City Tour & Sausalito)
2 ticket options available (1-Day or 1-Day PLUS).
1-Day PLUS combines two diverse tours on one value ticket (BEST DEAL!)
Unlimited hop-on hop-off usage for 24 hours.
24 Stops along the way.
See all major sites of San Francisco.
Explore the city at your own leisure.
Major Highlights: Downtown San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf, the world famous Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and much more.
Official City Tour Route
Route Duration: 2 hours
- 2724 Taylor St - Between Beach St and Jefferson St.
Pier 39 / Ferry Building Marketplace / Embarcadero Center / Asian Art Museum / Union Square / Civic Center / Golden Gate Bridge / Lombard Street / Fisherman's Wharf / Chinatown / California Academy of Sciences / de Young Museum / Japanese Tea Garden / San Francisco City Hall / Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall / War Memorial Opera House / Golden Gate Park / Heart of the City Farmers' Market / City Sightseeing / Palace of Fine Arts Theatre
Operates: Buses run every 15-20 minutes between 9:00AM and 5:00PM. Daily.
Route Duration: 1 hour
- Lime Point - Golden Gate Bridge - North Vista Point (parking lot)
Golden Gate Bridge / Sausalito Boardwalk / Bay Area Discovery Museum / Sausalito Ferry Co Gift Store / Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Center
Operates: Buses run every 30-45 minutes between 10:00AM and 4:00PM. Daily.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 60 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Live narration or multilingual audio guide on Official City Tour
- 24 hours unlimited hop-on hop-off usage on Official City Tour and Sausalito Tour
- Free wi-fi onboard
- Real time bus tracker
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Seats are not assigned and will not be known in advance
The bus tour overall was very good, I have one complaint, and that is the ticketing processwhich I have already emailed commented about and have had no response, the tour I purchased included a night tour,, a Sausalito tour and a GG Park tour, there was a tiny piece of paper attached to the receipt that clearly stated such, however the receipt itself did not, it only stated there were 2 bus lines that did not include the line for the park tour, the park tour driver argued with us, said the trip wasn't included pointing out it wasn't on the receipt, I insisted that it was because o the attached piece o paper, the driver finally let us on after I insisted upon calling the ticketing office ,which would delay the bus....not good!.
No issues at all. Pretty easy, find the Red bus and get on...
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-7136P16