1-Day Admission to SeaWorld Orlando with Transport from Miami
Take the stress out of getting from Miami to Orlando with this convenient admission ticket to one of four exciting Orlando theme parks, including transportation from your Miami hotel. Travel to Orlando in the comfort of a deluxe, air-conditioned motor coach, and spend the day at SeaWorld® Orlando.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
With round-trip bus transportation from Miami, it couldn’t be easier to visit Orlando and spend the day at one of its fun-filled, family friendly theme parks. Get one day of admission to SeaWorld Orlando!
When you arrive in Orlando, you will have approximately six hours to spend at the park. After your day of fun, board the bus for the relaxing and stress-free ride back to Miami.
See Itinerary section below for more information on the parks.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Select Miami hotels
- Duration: 15 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Between 5:15am and 6:20am depending on hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Miami to Orlando
- Free time for approx 6 hours at park
- Entry/Admission - SeaWorld
- Entry/Admission - Universal Studios Florida
- Entry/Admission - Wet 'n Wild
- Entry/Admission - Universal's Islands of Adventure
- Soft drinks and other juices (can be purchased on your bus ride)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Average 2.33 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The trip itself was good except the driver was an hour late to pick us up and we had no contact no. to find out if he would turn up at all. Also breakfast was supposed to be supplied so we didn't bring drinks etc on the coach but we were not supplied with anything.
This seemed pretty Un-Organised if I'm honest, The Bus was 45 minutes late in the morning and almost 2 hours late picking us up in the evening, it took 7 attempts to get an answer on the contact phone number provided. The thought of being stranded in a car park for the night over 200 miles away from your hotel was pretty scary. The only reason it deserved two stars is simply because the driver seemed like a pretty cool guy and the Actual theme park is a great place to visit.
No instructions from the driver, just checks your name and hop in. 18 hour trip..the drive using their bus is actually 5.5 hours/way..you only get to spend about 6 hours at the park = buying express pass to skip lines (additional 70/person)..you are better off driving yourself for 3.5 hours.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2255US