1.5- or 2.5-Hour Downtown Nashville Segway Tour
Come see Nashville up close and personal on our 1- or 2-hour Segway tour. Explore Nashville with knowledgeable and experienced tour guides while riding your own Segway. Tours conveniently start and end just a block north of lower Broadway. Each tour begins with a 30-minute training session before embarking on your 1- or 2-hour adventure through downtown Nashville. You will glide past the most famous and iconic Nashville landmarks including the Schermerhorn Symphony Center, the Country Music Hall of Fame, Walk of Fame Park, Bridgestone Arena, the Ryman Auditorium, Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, and the Tennessee State Capitol. Our fun and unique touring options will leave you feeling like a Nashville insider.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Begin your tour experience with an indoor Segway orientation session that lasts approximately 30 minutes. During your training you will watch a brief video that will introduce you to how the Segway operates. Each guest will be given one-on-one time with your guide to train on the Segway that will ease any nerves. Because we value your safety, all guests are required to wear helmets which will be provided. Of course, you are welcome to bring your own bike or skate helmet if you prefer. After training you will be asked to sign waivers. We ask that all guests wear flat, comfortable shoes (open- or close-toed is acceptable).
After your training session, you will venture outside where staff members will assign you to your very own Segway. Each group member will receive their own radio and ear piece so that you can clearly hear your guide's safety instructions and narration of the tour. While outside on your two-wheeled contraption your guide will impart all their wisdom to you. You will take in the sights and sounds of Music City while learning about Nashville's music scene, history, sports, and architecture. After 2 hours of unparalleled fun, you will return back to our tour headquarters where you must part with your Segway and return to commuting in the normal, boring ways. Before saying goodbye, make sure you ask your guide's advice on where to eat.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Downtown Nashville
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Orientation/Training Session
- Segway Personal Transporter
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Ponchos for light rain
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 12 years or older.
- Must not be under the influence of alcohol
- Unfortunately, we do not permit pregnant riders
- Completion of a liability waiver is required
- A helmet is required (provided)
- Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of tour availability
- Please dress appropriately for weather conditions
- Wear comfortable, flat shoes. Both open- and closed-toed shoe wear are acceptable.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 41 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
My husband and I had a blast doing this! Our guide was wonderful, very knowledgeable and funny! We would definitely recommend!
My husband and I and three grown children did this tour with Brett and Tommy and they were AMAZING!!! They taught us how to use the segway and safely guided us through downtown Nashville. The guided tour was interesting and entertaining covering the highlights of downtown Nashville, restaurant and night life recommendations, and the history of the city. I can't think of a better way to have seen Nashville!!
I was actually dreading this as my husband booked it and I’d never been on a Segway. However, it turned out to be one of my favourite trips! The training lesson was excellent and the staff were so helpful and fun. I loved the tour, it was informative and our guide was really nice and helpful - I would thoroughly recommend it - can’t wait to do another!
Awsome Nashvill Segway Tour,
Security good, staff awsome, and very good information around Nashville.
We loved our segway tour, even though it rained through almost all of it.
Our guide Eric was helpful in teaching us how to ride safely (we were rookies).
He took us approximately 5 miles through the city pointing out many landmarks and giving us some history and local stories along the way.
I highly recommend this tour.
This tour was awesome! We really enjoyed it. very cool tour guide and so fun! we leraned so much about Nashville (and we live here!)
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-34645P1
Similar Tours & Activities