1.5 Hour Tour of Monument Valley’s Valley Loop Drive
This is a 17 mile/25 km guided tour of the Valley Loop Drive taking 1.5 hours to complete. This tour excursion includes cinematic/movie locations and the famous scenic overlooks every visitor should experience and see.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dineh Bekeyah Tours, Monument Valley, UT
The 1.5 hour tour makes a first stop at the famous "John Ford's Point" where many of John Wayne's western cinematic movies were filmed and also the Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) featuring Mark Wahlberg.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: The View Hotel, Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transport by open-air Safari vehicle
- Entrance fee to the Monument Valley Tribal Park.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do observe Daylight Savings TIme. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT). Be advised that there is a one hour time difference between Arizona Time Zone and the Navajo Nation Time Zone (Mid-March to October).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pet friendly.
- GROUP TOURS ONLY. NON-PRIVATE TOURS. All tours depart from The View Hotel VIsitor's Lobby.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
We had a great, informative guided tour of Monument Valley! This was the perfect tour for those who want a more in-depth experience, but don't have an entire day to devote to this incredible place! Our guide was a member of the Navajo nation and was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and his culture. I would highly recommend this tour!
If you are short on time, I would highly recommend this trip. The guide was very good and knowledgeable, stopped off at a few places, explained the history and gave us time to take numerous photos.
The Monument Valley Tour was amazing. Our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. We really learned a lot in the short time we were there. Definitely worth the long drive to get there.
Minimum 2 people, me I was alone, service and guide say me i’ll Receive voucher back, I don’t think so...company not available for your needs, place amazing!
This tour went in the same area at the Monument Valley Guided Tour, but went to different places, and the information from the Navajo guide was different. This guide was constantly checking his watch and the 1.5 allotted hours was what we got. My wife forgot her phone in the tour vehicle, possibly because we felt rushed, but she was able to contact someone and he returned with the phone. Skip this and enjoy the Monument Valley Guided Tour. Ask for Duffy.
It was literally an awesome experience! The tour guide, Harry, shared the story of Navajo during the tour and gave us amazing photo tips! He is also a great photographer. The tour is with a small group. In our case, the participants were only me and my girlfriend. I found it nicer than other tours with the large groups. It is highly recommended and I will definitely join this tour again, hopefully longer hours when I visit here again.
Trip was really enjoyable. Our guide, Harry, was very knowledgeable and fun. Our family thorougly enjoyed the tour.
Andrea was a fantastic tour guide! Although we only had time for the 1.5 hour tour on this trip, she made the most of it for us! We loved it and would recommend this tour and tour company to all of our friends!
Steven was our guide. He was very informative and took the time to explain things further to my elderly father while my husband and I were looking at sites. Also went out of his way to find UA after we left souvenir on his jeep. Highly recommend Steven with dineh.
Spectacular scenery and very insightfull commentary, well worth going for a guided tour
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-32307P1
Similar Tours & Activities