1.5-hour Small-Group Historic Fort Worth Segway Tour
Fort Worth is an amazing city to take a Segway tour of. This 1.5-hour guided small-group tour is offered 4 times daily. Sites you will see on the tour include the Fort Worth Convention Center, Lancaster Ave, Hyde Park, Burnett Park, Sleeping Panther Statue, Sundance Square, Fort Worth Central Business District, Bass Performance Hall, and Fort Worth Water Gardens.
This tour is both a historical adventure through downtown Fort Worth and a great way to sight-see all that downtown Fort Worth has to offer. Your segway tour starts with the main thoroughfare Lancaster Avenue after meeting your guide at Segway Nation Fort Worth. Spend time getting acclimated to your segway and visit the Haynes Memorial Triangle. Your tour will glide past the well-known downtown Post Office Building where your guide will point out some new condos and office buildings being built. Next, your segway tour continues towards the Fort Worth Central Business District with world renowned businesses having offices such as American Airlines, DR Horton, Pier One. You will segway around the Fort Worth Convention Center and up to Fort Worth’s famous Water Gardens. Take in the picturesque Water Gardens and enjoy the tranquility this incredible display provides. Other sites visited include Hyde Park, home of the famous Sleeping Panther Statue, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Burnett Park, and the Bass Performance Hall. See other landmarks such as the hotel that JFK left from before heading to Dallas. Lastly, your tour visits Fort Worth’s Sundance Square. See shops, restaurants, cafes and many other lively parts of downtown. Throughout your Fort Worth Segway Tour, your local guide will also recommend great photo opportunities, places to eat, and other fun activities in the area. This tour ends back at Segway Nation.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Segway Nation Fort Worth
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9am
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds
- Maximum weight of 265 pounds
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-53465P1