1.5-hour Dolphin Sightseeing Cruise from Tampa
Did you know that Tampa Bay is home to over 600 Atlantic Bottle-nose dolphins? On this 1.5-hour cruise, your captain and guides will teach you have to spot dolphins making you an expert by the end. You can choose from morning or afternoon departures to fit your schedule.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tampa Water Taxi Company, Harbour Island, Tampa, FL 33602
After boarding your cruise, you'll travel out in the bay to see pods of friendly Atlantic Bottle-nose dolphins. Your captain will bring you to areas where these dolphins spend their day feeding, playing and raising there young. Just outside Tampa's downtown is the nursery for Tampa Bay's dolphin population where mothers and calves frolic the day away.
Your guide will explain the daily life and habits of the dolphin on this 1.5-hour cruise. When your guides spot the pods of dolphins, the boat will stop within 30 feet (10 meters) or less as the guides have ways to get them to come right to the boats. Keep your cameras ready as you will see dolphins closer than you ever thought. You will be a master of dolphin spotting by the end of your cruise!
After seeing the dolphins you'll head back to to downtown Tampa, cruising the channels and river and learning about the great city of Tampa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: PWT3 - History Center/Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Parking in front of building (parking charges apply)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.12 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We saw dolphins! Captain Larry knows how to find them.
Very nice tour. Captain Larry is amazing.
It was a very fun and exciting trip!
A wonderful time around the Bay with Captain Larry. Highly recommended.
Fun boat ride with Capt. Larry. worth the price.
Captain Dan was an amazing tour guide. He took us all around and we saw tons of dolphins. I would highly recommend this tour.
Absolutely delightful. The boat was clean. The captain was friendly, helpful, knowledgable and entertaining. I totally recommend this trip.
A wonderful time was had by all including our 7 year old
The dolphin trip was great, we had all ages on our boat, the 2 captains took care of everyone.
We saw beautiful dolphins and stingrays. Great way to spend some time.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-10654P1