1.5-Hour Dallas Sightseeing Tour by Segway
This sightseeing Segway tour in Dallas is a 1.5 hour tour that runs twice daily. This Segway tour is a great way to get an overview of downtown Dallas and spend some time sightseeing and taking photos.
This Segway tour is a great way to get an overview of downtown Dallas and spend some time sightseeing and taking photos. This Segway tour explores the core of downtown Dallas and focuses a bit more on experiencing riding on a Segway and a bit less historic facts. Some of the tours' highlights include a Segway Tour of downtown Dallas followed by stops at Dallas City Hall, the Omni Convention Center, Pioneer Plaza and Statues, Flags at Dallas City Hall Square, Thanksgiving Square, and Dallas Arts District. Participants will also get plenty of time to play on their Segways, learn fun facts, and have time to take great photos.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Segway Nation Dallas
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum age is 14
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds, max weight of 275 pounds
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Great tour of the city on these fun Segways! It was a little intimidating to get on them, but really once your'e on it's so EASY to ride and so much fun. The two tour guides had a lot of great points of interest of the city to share with us and it was a fantastic city of Dallas tour. I'd do it again.
Hostess was very friendly and helpful. Experience was a lot of fun mixed with some educational stops.
This guide was great, think his name was Greg, he was very attentive to the group.
He was very patient ,Provided each individual with Segway instruction .
His commentary was informative and up beat.
We had a really great time and enjoyed our trip soooo much.
I highly recommend this tour when in Dallas.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-43572P3
Similar Tours & Activities