1.5-Hour BLACKOUT: Dining in the Dark Experience in Las Vegas
Embark on a culinary adventure like no other at BLACKOUT, a fascinating dining attraction just off the Las Vegas Strip. Sitting in total darkness, your sense of taste and smell are completely heightened as you feast on a multi-course meal of wonderful specialties. With a choice of lunch or dinner, you'll taste and touch your way one plate at a time. Each robust course—while unknown to you at first—offers a symphony of flavors created to awaken your senses! Reservations are required once tickets are purchased. Same day reservations can be accommodated based on availability.
Upon arrival at BLACKOUT, you're greeted by the friendly staff who first explain the dining process in detail. If you haven't advised of any allergies or restrictions please inform the host at that time. You'll then select your meal based on your choice of a sweet, spicy, or savory menu.
With your cell phone and other light-emitting devices secured in a locker, you're led into the pitch-black dining room — a special space designed to eliminate all outside sources of light. Once the staff ensures you're safely sat at your table, your meal can begin.
Taste and touch your way through a 5-course lunch or 7-course dinner, one plate at a time. Each robust course—while unknown to you at first—offers a symphony of flavors created to awaken your senses. You're sure to be surprised as you become acquainted with this new environment, as well as first-class delicacies you may never have had before.
At the end of your meal, the staff escorts you back to the lobby, where you're free to take time to let your eyes adjust to the light. This is truly a unique sensory experience that you won't soon forget.
• BLACKOUT Dining in the Dark, 3871 S Valley View Blvd Ste 8, Las Vegas, NV 89103-2913
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: BLACKOUT Dining in the Dark
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 10:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- 7-course dinner
- Professional dining in the dark guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 12 and under not permitted
- Dress code is business casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Reservations are required once tickets are purchased. Same day reservations can be accommodated based on availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The experience was really good. Loved our server, Ashley. She was super great and made the night. The food was fair but it is worth going for the experience of dining in the dark! Would do it again.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-54846P1
Similar Tours & Activities