¨Little Havana Nights¨ Tour with Free Drinks and Cigars at 3 Different Hot Spots
Take a Tour and see the Dancers, Musical Bands, Cuban Culture, Cigars, Million Dollar paintings and Art, in this Famous Internationally visited Little Havana Area of Miami. Tour By a Cuban Guide. As we take you on a Culture walk and tour of the Night Life and Visit the Hottest Spots in Little Havana. Locals and Visitors alike will be at our Hot Spots. And these are the places where locals come to let free and meet all the Millions of tourists that visit Little Havana . To get a taste of the best place in the United States for the Cuban People, Traditions, Music, Culture and Heritage. We will have drinks included in the Tour as well as Free Cigars that made the Cuban pastime famous worldwide. you do not have to smoke it as you can take it with you for gift souvenirs for family or friends back home. Don´t miss out on this once in a lifetime Opportunity.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guantanamera Cigars, 1465 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135-3899
Guantanamera Cigars and Lounge is one of Little Havanaś Hot Spot for Night Life with Live Music and Drinks as well as Cigar Lounge. A Historical Sight and Establishment frequented by Millions of People Worldwide. We will have Free Drinks as well as a free Handmade Guantanamera Branded Cigar for Smoking or Gift Souvenir.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts Center, 1465 SW 8th St Suite 106, Miami, FL 33135-3899
Cuba Ocho Museum and Performing Arts Center is a Nightly Hot Spot for the Little Havana Area of Miami. It holds one of the largest Collection of Cuban Art in the United States with paintings worth over a million dollars. And it also has the best Cuban Music Bands in Little Havana. A place where not only Locals frequent but it an International Tourist Attraction. We will be having Drinks included in the Tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ball & Chain, 1513 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135-5218
Ball and Chain is the Premier Night life Hot Spot in the Little Havana Community. And probably the most frequented by Licals and International Tourist Worldwide. We also do Culture and Food Tours of the Little Havana Area and Ball ans Chain is the most asked about in our Tours. We will be listening to the live Music and having drinks included in the Tour. We will be ending our tour here and you are welcome to stay as long as you want to stay as Ball and Chain goes deep into the night with lively entertainment and lots of people that are locals and Tourists alike.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Guantanamera Cafe and Lounge, 1465 SW 8th St #105, Miami, FL 33135, USA
- Duration: 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Return Details: Ball & Chain, 1513 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
- Alcoholic Beverages - Mojitos and Rum shots etc.
- Cigars from Famous Worldwide Cuban Style Cigar Makers.
- Entry/Admission - Guantanamera Cigars
- Entry/Admission - Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts Center
- Entry/Admission - Ball & Chain
- Gratuity for Cuban Tour Guide Not Included
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-122498P17